PRESENT A POSTER AND SAVE £35!
Cambridge Healthtech Institute encourages attendees to gain further exposure by presenting their work in the poster sessions. To secure a poster board and inclusion in the conference materials, your abstract must be submitted, approved and your registration paid in full by 10 February 2017.
Register online, or by phone, fax or mail. Please indicate that you would like to present a poster. Once your registration has been fully processed, we will send an email with a unique link and instructions for submitting your abstract using our online abstract submission tool. Please see below for more information.
Reasons you should present your research poster at this conference:
- Your research will be seen by our international delegation, representing leaders from
top pharmaceutical, biotech, academic and government institutions
- Receive £35 off your registration
- Your poster abstract will be published in our conference materials
NOTE: Special poster restrictions.
1. Posters will be limited to ONE poster per person.
2. You must select the ONE TRACK at which you wish to present your poster. Your poster may hang only for the duration of that track. (This will be determined later.)
3. Special poster size required: Posters should be portrait (vertical) orientation, ISO paper size A0: (841 mm wide x 1189 mm high) or (33.11 inches wide × 46.81 inches high). Maximum board dimensions are (1000 mm wide x 1200 mm high) or (39.37 inches wide × 47.24 inches high). Oversize posters will not fit.
* CHI reserves the right to publish your poster title and abstract in various marketing materials and products.
Click here for poster instructions and guidelines.
Poster inquiries: email@example.com