Tuesday, 20 June | 10:10 – 11:10 Breakout Discussions with Coffee Break
The Role of Immune Cells Shaping the TME
Steven Katz, MD, CMO, TriSalus Life Sciences
- Are immune cells programmed distinctly in different organs?
- Cross talk between suppressive myeloid cells and CAR-T cells
- Combinatorial approaches to create a more favorable TME for CAR-T cells
Inflaming the TME Using Oncolytic Viruses
Faith N Howard, PhD, Postdoc Researcher, Oncology & Metabolism, University of Sheffield
- Can viruses "go it alone" or are they "the opening act"?
- Intravenous vs intratumoural delivery - Targeted intravenous delivery of cancer killing viruses is a viable treatment strategy for hard to reach, immunologically cold tumours?
- Beyond liposomes - platforms for oncolytic virus delivery
- Clinical translation of nanomedicines
Strategies for Engineering of Gamma Delta T Cell Constructs
Mariolina Salio, MD, Director, Experimental Immunology, Immunocore
H. Trent Spencer, PhD, President, Expression Therapeutics
- Use of gene editing technology
- Engineering of gamma delta-based TCRs
- Creation of gamma delta fusion constructs
Thursday, 22 June | 12:05 – 13:05 Breakout Discussions with Hosted Luncheon
Novel Engineered CAR T Cells for Solid Tumors
Paul Neeson, PhD, Associate Professor, Cancer Immunology Research, Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre
- Features of the TME which are hostile to CAR-T cell efficacy
- Strategies for engineering CARs to address the solid tumour TME hurdles
- Combination treatments with novel CARs - chemotherapy, radiotherapy, oncolytic virus
Successes and Failures in Combination Therapies
Marc A. van Dijk, PhD, CTO, MiNK Therapeutics, Inc.
- The role of checkpoint inhibition as combination partner
- Co-stimulation as emerging modality
- How to boost a secondary immune response?
T Cell Redirection with Bispecific Antibodies:- Strategies and Clinical Examples
Miguel Gaspar, PhD, Director, AstraZeneca
- Pre-clinical models (in vitro and in vivo) to support discovery and development
- Re-entering the fray with costimulatory agonists
- Clinical development strategies for combinations with Immune cell engagers